King's Chapel was founded in 1686 as an Anglican church, but became independent in the 1780's, becoming the first Unitarian Church in North America. The chapel retains its Anglican heritage in worship and music. Daniel Pinkham was its Music Director for 42 years, which includes the time when a revolutionary new Fisk organ was installed in 1964. Barry Turley plays a varied program which includes music by Bach, Reger, Widor, Pinkham and early American composer, William Selby.
Bach: Fantasia & Fugue in G Minor, S. 542
Selby: Two Voluntaries
Reger: Fantasy "Wie schon leucht' uns der Morgenstern"
Widor: Toccata from Symphony V
Click here to order